Floor manager will be responsible to manage the factory floor in the filling department to ensure that production goals are met while meeting labor and other expense budgets.
- Overall management of all labor including scheduling temp labor to meet demand.
- Responsible for paperwork management to ensure all paperwork is correct and accounted for.
- Managing the schedule as defined by upper management. This will include reporting issues impacting schedule, having current throughput numbers and final counts.
- Work with mechanics to get lines set up and qualified.
- Keeping eye on lines to ensure they have packaging and product stock at all times, ensure quality is being met, and line uptime is meeting expectations.
- Training of line supervisors and new employees.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the filling department.
- Continuous improvement and efficiency improvement recommendations.
- MUST: Knowledge of Microsoft office and Google productivity applications.
- MUST: Be able to organize and keep track of multiple projects running at once.
- MUST: Ability to count accurately and report numbers to management
- MUST: Understand and meet KPIs per project
- MUST: Good communication skills both written and verbal.
OJT and/or academic training in management.
- Pay: dependent on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Days